Posted on: January 16th, 2019
Information We Collect
Everly Market collects information on how you user our site in order to improve our website's ease of use, recognize you each time you visit our website, and collect statistics on the use of our website
- We may collect IP addresses, access times, browser types and browser languages.
- We use both session and permanent cookies, which are small data files stored in your computer or device memory.
Information We Collect
Third Party Data Sharing
While Everly Market does not share, sell or rent your information to other entities for their marketing purposes, there are times when we will share your information.
- We provide information required by credit reporting agencies and abide by the Fair Credit Reporting Act in doing so.
- We occasionally hire third parties to perform a service on behalf of Everly Market such as marketing, sending postal mail, analysis of website usage, etc. We only provide information needed to deliver the service and the third parties are prohibited from using the information for any other purpose
- We share information with law enforcement, government officials or other third parties in the event of a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure, or when Everly Market believes in good faith that the sharing of information is necessary to prevent physical or financial harm, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our user agreements.
Information We Retain
We will retain the following information indefinitely.
- Account information such as username and email.
- Customer name, phone number, address, date of birth and social security number.
- Web traffic data, and data regarding customer behavior patterns within the Everly Market application.
- Employment history and related information.
- Non-sensitive records of all past Everly Market transactions (contracts, payments, etc).
Everly Market takes many measures to safeguard our customer's information from loss, theft, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access.
- All sensitive customer information (password, SSN, etc.) is encrypted and stored in our secure database.
- Sensitive payment information, such as credit card or bank details, are encrypted and transmitted to separate, PCI-compliant secure databases.
- Only authorized employees can access the data and they must submit multiple forms of identity verification before being given access to your personal information.
- However, no method of transmission or electronic information is 100 percent secure. While we strive to use best possible commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You can set your computer to reject (i.e. "opt out" of) cookies, and you will still be able to access our site. However, some of the customized and dynamic features may not function properly or as efficiently. You can opt out of electronic or postal marketing by notifying us via mail.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years old. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Everly Market is not liable for the privacy practices or the content of other websites linked to Everly Market's website.
We may update this policy from time to time and you can find the date of the latest version at the top of this website